INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY QUIZ PROGRAMME
As a part of the celebration of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (75th Independence Day Celebration), on account of International Yoga Day, Quiz Club of Trinity College for Women, Namakkal organized a quiz contest titled “FIT INDIA”.
Mrs. V. Archana, Physical Directress, Trinity College for Women, Namakkal was the quiz master.
The team of participants were
|S.No||Name of the Teams||Name of the students participants||Year and Degree||Achievement|
|01||Bhujangasana||R. Thavanithi||II MA Tamil||First prize|
|D.Deepa||II B.Com||First prize|
|S. Pooja||III B.Sc Maths||First prize|
|R.Jeevika||III B.Sc Physics||First prize|
|R.Yuvapriya||II BA Tamil||First prize|
|R.Sandhiya||III B.Sc Chemistry||First prize|
|C.Harini||II BA English||First prize|
|02||Trikonasana||S. Ratchana||II MA Tamil||Second prize|
|J. Kamali||III B.Sc Maths||Second prize|
|R.Rajalakshmi||III B.Sc Maths||Second prize|
|B.Aarthi||II B.Sc CS ‘A’||Second prize|
|N.Boomathi||II B.Sc CS ‘A’||Second prize|
|03||Dhanurasana||S.Monish||III B.Sc Physics||Actively participated|
|S.Sabitha||II BCA||Actively Participated|
|S. Monika||II BCA||Actively participated|
|N.Kanika||II B.Com||Actively participated|
|P.Peethi||II B.Com||Actively participated|
|V.Parkavi||III B.Sc Chemistry||Actively participated|
|R.Sandhiya||III B.Sc Chemistry||Actively participated|
|04||Vrikshasana||A.Rakavi||II M.Sc Maths||Actively participated|
|N. DivyaDharshni||II M.Sc Maths||Actively participated|
|R.Harini||II B.Sc CS ‘A’||Actively participated|
|T.Kani||II B.Sc CS ‘A’||Actively participated|
|S.P.Samayasankari||II BA English||Actively participated|
All the participants are greeted.
Date : 21.06.23 Time : 2PM
Venue : ICT Hall(203) Science Block
1. The International day of Yoga was first celebrated in which year?
2. The word ‘Yoga’ derived from which language?
3. What does the word ‘Yoga’ mean?
4. What is the technique of controlling breath called?
5. The idea of an International day of Yoga was first proposed by
6. How many steps are performed in Surya Namaskar?
7. What is the meaning of Prana?
8. Halasana activate which gland
9. Kukkutasana is which type of Asana
10. Surya Namaskar should note be practiced in case of
11. When is International Yoga Day Celebrated?
12. The practice of Yoga originated in which country
13. How many Guiness World Record were set during the first International Yoga Day event in
14. Who is the Father of Modern Yoga?
15. How many limbs of Yoga are there?
16. What is the name of Yoga Practitioner?
17. What is Chakra?
18. How many chakras are there in the human body?
19. Where is the fourth chakra located?
20. Which country banned Yoga for Muslim in 2008?
21. Who compiled Yoga Sutra?
22. The appropriate number of times to wait after a meal before beginning Yoga practice
23. How many Yoga Asanas are the traditionally
24. Which asana is the king of Yoga?
25. Who is the first Yoga master in India?
ANSWER KEY :
3. Join/ unit
5. PM Narendra Modi
7. Vital life force
10. High blood pressure
11. June 21st
17. Energy center
22. 90 minutes
24. Sirs asana