Trinity Women’s Forum
There forum is open to all the women students of our college
Aims of Trinity Women’s Forum
- To establish the sell confidence women
- To create social awareness about the problems and troubles of women
- To guide about Women Welfare Laws.
- To Focus the importance of health and hygiene
- To assert the significance of spiritual, economic, social, racial and gender equality
- To direct Women’s role in the society.
- To develop multi disciplinary approach for the overall personality development
- To conduct seminars, conferences, workshops etc., relating to women development
- To prevent sexual harassments and to encourage general well-being of girl students.