Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
B.Sc., NUTRITION AND DIETETICS – Year of Starting – 2020-2021
After attaining the required educational qualification and skills to become a NUTRITIONIST there are variety of job opportunities available .The following are some of the job profiles available in the field of nutrition:
- FOOD SERVICE NUTRITIONIST.
- CLINICAL NUTRITIONIST.
- SPORTS NUTRITIONIST.
- CONSULTANT NUTRITIONIST.
- PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITIONIST.
- PEDIATRIC NUTRITIONIST.
The following are the organizations where a NUTRITIONIST and DIETITIANS
Can take up jobs:
- Hospitals (government and private)
- Multinational companies (MNC’S)
- Private clinics
- Nursing homes
- Community health programmes
- Home health care agencies.
- Product development centres
- Wellness centres
- Fitness clubs (gyms and aerobics)
- Health product companies (pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and FMCGs)
- Teaching, Research and Development
- Food analytical laboratories
Mrs.R.Rupa (AP & HOD )
Educational Qualification: M.Sc.,M.Ed.,
UG – 2 Years 2 Months 13 Days
Total – 2 Years 11 Months 18 Days
other college experience : 9 Months 5 days
Educational Qualification : M.Sc.,
Educational Qualification: M.Sc.,