Minority Cell is committed to provide an environment that supports diversity and respects everyone regardless of religious belief, colour or cultures and also commits to ensuring safeguard of minority students of Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians. The minority cell basically helps minority students for their academic growth and development. We help them to both academically and non-academically.
Objectives of the Cell
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such minority students (Christians and Muslims) feel safe and secure.
- To be aware of the minority students regarding various scholarships program of state and central Government
- To ensure reservation as provided in the constitution of India as well as Government of Tamil Nadu
- To facilitate financial support to students from minority communities from the Government Agencies and other sources.
- To motivate and encourage enrolling in career orientation programs that would empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose career options.
List of committee members
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation & Department||Position||Contact No.|
|01||Dr M.R. Lakshiminarayanan||Principal||Chairman||9597311258|
|02||Mrs. K. Mekala||Assistant Professor in Computer Science||Convener||9003454940|
|03||Mrs. B. Lena||Assistant Prof in Mathematics||Member||.9442627600|
|04||Mrs. G. Kannagi||Assistant Professor in English||Member||9003399804|
|05||Dr. R. Savithri||Assistant Professor in Tamil||Member||9751889082|
|06||Mrs. V. Indirakumari||Assistant Professor in Chemistry||Member||9994734771|